Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Have You Missed Me?

A lady went on a three week vacation. When she returned home she was busy unloading the car when her neighbor stepped out into yard and waved.  The lady shouted to her neighbor, "Did you miss me?"  The neighbor paused with a slightly puzzled look on her face then replied, "Did you go somewhere?"

And perhaps that's how my readers will respond to me.  It's been a while since I posted to the blog.  It's also been a while since I sent out articles to my CrossTies email list.  We had some minor problems with email and internet service for a while. To be honest, I got out of the routine of sending articles and blogging. I'll be more honest.  The articles have been a regular routine for years, but the blogging has always come in spurts, so it was easy to let that one slide.

So, here's just a little note to say, I'll be combining the two efforts.  I'll post CrossTies articles here, and occasionally I'll add a blog post that's totally different.  I've toyed with that idea in the past, just never managed to make it happen.

I hope you'll read the blog, get something from the articles, and share with others.  Thanks to that handful of people who continue to encourage my writing efforts.  You know who you are.  I know who you are.

2 comments: